QSR-P6™ Wood Structural Shell (Parapet Style)
The QSR-P6™ is a complete wood structural shell that was innovated for the Quick Serve Restaurant new construction market. It is a marriage of our PRS6™ parapet roof system and ADS-P6™ four-axis, high-load wall reinforcing system.
- Stronger than any current wood-framed QSR structural shell, we replace:
- Pre-Fabricated Truss based Roof Systems
- I-Joist/EWP based Roof Systems
- Glulam based Roof Systems
- Our G2T™ at 48″ o.c. can typically match the depth of a pre-fab roof truss system at 32″ o.c.
- Say goodbye to complex roof framing for your roof penetrations
- The QSR-P6™ is never a deferred submittal, can shave 3-4 weeks off your typical wood structural shell CPM
- So Simple and Strong that journeymen rough carpenters often are not required to erect
- The QSR-P6™ uses the same sub-components and on-center roof truss spacing, regardless of region
- High snow Northeast U.S.
- High wind Southeast U.S.
- High seismic Pacific U.S.